Certificate Course in Buddhist Counseling (Anusasana)
This certificate course aim to provide elementary knowledge of basic Buddhist Counseling principles and the emphasis on their applicability and relevance of resolving psychological problems of the individual.
About the Course
1. Nature of Buddhist Counseling Psychology
2. Theories of Buddhist Counseling
3. Buddhist analysis of Psychopathology, Mental disorders and abnormal behaviors
4. Counseling skill and code of ethics
5. Buddhist counseling, approaches and techniques
6. Relevance of Buddhist Counseling for resolving psychological Problems of the modern individual (2 days)
*v70% attendance is required in order to get the Certificate in Buddhist Counseling.