Certificate Course in Buddhist Counselling (Anusasana)
This certificate course aims to provide elementary knowledge of counselling principles of Buddhist psychology and to show their applicability and practicability in resolving psychological problems in day today life.
A special attention is paid here to discuss the therapeutic values of Insight and tranquilised meditation.
Role play and actual case studies are entertained in this course as the means of providing the knowledge
About the Course
- Nature of Buddhist Counselling Psychology
- Theories of Buddhist Counselling
- Buddhist analysis of Psychopathology, Mental disorders and abnormal behaviors
- Counselling skill and code of ethics
- Buddhist counselling, approaches and techniques
- Relevance of Buddhist Counselling for resolving psychological Problems of the modern individual (2 days)
*70% attendance is required in order to get the Certificate in Buddhist Counselling.