Date: Tuesdays, 20 Feb to 7 May
Time: 7.30pm to 9pm
Venue: The Buddhist Library Auditorium
Click here to see Ven. Paññā’s full write-up about the sessions
Do indicate your attendance here
Meditation fosters a wider awareness, or mindfulness, that can provoke profound realization. Continuous practice can help cut through unhelpful misconceptions and encourage a more open, compassionate relationship with oneself and others. For this reason, Meditation practice is considered to have long-lasting Spiritual Wellness and benefits.
About this program
Receive comprehensive guidance in developing Mental Cultivation with simple and effective meditation practices. These techniques may help followers to experience relaxation, restore energy, recover physical health, and improve mental wellness.
- Study Mental Cultivation for self-awareness.
- Navigate the thought process
- Improve physical and mental health and wellness through Mental Cultivation
- Elevate your life state and perspective
- Learn compassion, wisdom, gratitude, and happiness for Wellness
Session topics and Calendar
Our current plan is as such:
Structure of Sessions
Sessions will comprise the following:
- Opening Recital
- Explanation and guidelines
- Gradual Practice
- Qs & As
- Closing Recital and Blessing
Who is this program for?
- The course is oriented toward beginners, but more experienced practitioners are welcome to join